• Direct-read 8-digit LCD display without
multiplier displays cumulative kWh and
“real-time” kW load.
• Revenue Grade Metering Accuracy.
• Patented 0-2 volt output split-core
current sensors promote enhanced safety
and accurate remote mounting of current
sensors up to 2,000 feet from the
meter without power interruption.
(Optional solid-core current sensors
available in 100 & 200 Amp.)
• Parallel up to three (3) sets of current
sensors for cumulative reading.
• Current sensor installation diagnostics.
• Meter can be used in the following
– 1-Phase, 2 Wire
– 2-Phase, 3 Wire
For other configurations contact factory.
• Industrial grade JIC steel enclosure
(Dim. 6 3/4″ H x 5 3/16″ W x 3 1/4″ D)
for indoor installations with 1 1/16″
Knockout (3/4″ conduit.) on bottom
• Optional Enclosures:
– MMU Multiple Meter Unit Cabinets
– NEMA 4X outdoor enclosure
• Optional removable terminal block for
pulse output available for 2W 120V &
3W 208V meters.
• Padlocking hasp & mounting flanges.
• Maintains reading in the event of power
• Compatible with E-Mon D-Mon accessories.
• Non-volatile memory.
• UL/CUL Listed.
• Certified to ANSI C12.1 and C12.16
electronic meter national accuracy
standards. (+/-1% from 1% to 100%
of rated load.)
• California CTEP approved for use with
solid-core current sensors. Listed by
the California Energy Commission.
• New York City approved, Con Edison
approved for RSP program.