The E-Mon D-Mon GW2 wireless module allows for easy upgrade of two pulse equipped gas or water meters to wireless. The module’s plug-and-play installation self-configures the meters to interface with the E-Mon wireless mesh network system for automatic meter reading & energy analysis of multiple utilities with E-Mon Energy software.
• Interface with pulse output (solid-state or
read switch) devices including water, gas,
steam, BTU and electric meters and
humidity and temperature sensors.
• Interface with two external devices.
• Includes 120 VAC power supply module.
• Integrate with E-Mon wireless metering
• Plug-and-play installation. Self-configures
to the wireless mesh network.
• Allows creation of usage graphs, charts
and usage statements via E-Mon Energy
• Contains local storage for 2+ months of
15-minute interval data.
• Wireless transceiver is FCC certified not to
interfere with existing infrastructure.
• Wireless mesh network operates in the
915 MHz frequency hopping
spread-spectrum license-free band. No
cellular wireless service contracts are
• Wireless modules can be mounted inside
buildings within approximately 500 feet
line-of-sight from each other and up to
200 feet through walls, depending on
• Devices can be mounted up to 200 feet
away from wireless module.
• Non-metallic enclosure for indoor
• Automatic time synchronization.
• Automatic network acquisition at power ON.
• Utilizes EKA Systems technology.