The E-Mon D-Mon wireless socket meter package allows users to easily integrate their elecric utility meter data to the E-Mon Energy wireless metering system. The meter includes a wireless module equipped with plug-and-play installation which self-configures the meter to interface with the E-Mon wireless mesh network system for automatic meter reading & energy analysis with E-Mon Energy software.
• Complete wireless socket meter package compatible with E-Mon Energy wireless metering systems.
• Electronic LCD Display
• Demand Reset
• Test Mode Puch Button
• Meets ANSI,IEC, and FCC Standards
• Humidity 0% to 95% non-condensing
• Polycarbonate Cover
• Test LED
• Temperature: -40 to +85°C
• ANSI C12.20 0.5 Accuracy Class
• Avaiable Configurations:
– Two or Three Wire
– 120 or 240 Volt
– Form 2S or 12S
– Class 20, 100, 200 or 300
• Operates in 915 MHz license-free bands
• Fully self-configuring wireless mesh
• Local non-volatile data storage
• Provides real-time access to interval data
• Full peer-to-peer communication
• No network address management required
• Automatic time synchronization of all
meters int he network.
• Installed “under the glass”
• Automatic time sychronization
• Internal and external antenna options
• Provides full wireless routing capability
• Multiple redundant paths
• Automatic network acquisition at Power ON.