Recuperative or Direct-Fired Furnaces Nozzle Mix Burner.
The Eclipse Inc. Series 0400 hot air nozzle-mixing burners are suitable for many applications ranging from small glass day tanks, float glass furnace working ends, refiners and distributors, to large multi-burner recuperative furnaces.
A recuperator or other means provides preheated combustion air to the burner. Using combustion air preheating will lead to increased fuel savings. The Series 0400 burners can be either side or end fired on several types of continuous furnaces. Any clean industrial gas and/or grade of fuel oil of suitable viscosity may be burned.
Features: Hot/Cold Air – Combination Fuel Oil & Gas
• Recuperative Furnace Operation
• Long life stainless steel construction
• Standard models to 1200 Degrees F
(649°C), special models to 1400°F
• Improved adjustable gas orifice for better
flame shape control
• Oil uses atomizing air or steam to 40 psig
• Variable oil flame shaping capability
• Pre-heated combustion air provides fuel
savings up to 45%
• Adjustable air for additional flame shape
control or capacity requirements.