• Easy to read cycling 4-line by 20 character
backlit LCD display:
– kWh/Demand (with peak date and time)
– Power factor per Phase
– Real-time load in kW
– Amps per Phase
– Volts per Phase
• Patented 0-2 volt output split-core current
sensors promote enhanced safety and
accurate remote mounting of current
sensors up to 500 feet from the meter
without power interruption.
(Optional solid-core current sensors
available in 100 & 200 Amp.)
• Installation diagnostics and verification
• Revenue Grade Accuracy
• RS-485 communication capability supports
the following connection configurations
(or combinations not to exceed 52 devices
– Up to 52 Class 3000 meters and/or
IDR-8 interval data recorders
– Up to 26 IDR-16 interval data recorders
(IDR-16 counts as two devices)
Cabling can either be daisy-chain or star configuration, 4-conductor, 24-26 AWG, up to 4,000 cable feet total per channel.
• Communication Options:
Requires E-Mon Energy software for reading:
– RS-232/RS-485 (Standard)
– Telephone Modem
Requires third-party EMS/BMS system supplied by others. E-Mon Energy software not used:
– Modbus RTU or TCP/IP
– BACnet IP or MS/TP
– LONworks TP (Twisted Pair)
• Records kWh and kVARh data for two
channels. Data stored in 15-minute
intervals for up to 36 days or
5-minute intervals for up to 12 days.
Maintains the last 36 days of data
in a first-in, first-out format.
• External meter pulse input (water, gas,
BTU, etc.) on 3rd channel.
• Meter is designed for use on both
3-phase, 3-wire (delta) and 3-phase,
4-wire (wye) circuits. (Specify when
• Industrial grade JIC steel enclosure
(Dim: 9 1/2″ H x 6 3/4″ W x 4 1/4″ D) with
padlocking hasp and mounting flanges
(Dim. 6 3/4″ H x 5 3/16″ W x 3 1/4″ D)
for indoor installations with three
1 1/16″ Knockouts (3/4″ conduit)
on bottom of enclosure.
• UL/CUL Listed. Meets or exceeds ANSI
C12 national accuracy standards.
• Optional load control/alarm relay
(3A, 240V max.) with high and low
• MV-90 compatible.