The ETTER Engineering E101-P packaged gas booster system is designed for pumping low volumes of gas, which is not corrosive to aluminum or steel, and is used when an increase in pressure is required from the available line pressure.
The package includes a magnetic coupled drive mechanism which has no shaft or shaft seals, eliminating potential leak paths.
The E101-P has a capacity range from 0 to 1000 CFH, with a maximum available pressure of 15″W.C. added to the inlet pressure. An outlet gas pressure regulator sets a constant outlet pressure over a range of flow rates. Performance information for the standard capacity model is listed on the sizing curve.
The E101-P is designed as a “Plug and Play”™ unit and comes completely pre-piped, wired and tested for your application.
The E101-P Features:
- Metal skid-style frame with all components mounted and wired
- UL/CSA approved gas booster pump and components
- 1/3 HP TEFC motor, 120/1/60
- 1″ NPT union ends inlet and outlet for easy installation
- NO minimum flow rate requirement – pump can be dead-headed with no adverse effects!
- Pre-plumbed check valves, bypass, and low gas pressure switch.
UL-Approved Control Panel Includes:
- Lights and push buttons
- Operating interlocks
- Motor starter, circuit breakers, and control relays