The wireless data collector (WDC) is a reliable, fully bi-directional gateway between the Internet/backbone network and the E-Mon wireless mesh network. It can support multiple meter types on the same network. The WDC provides simple remote configuration of the wireless devices and accurately transmits the energy data via Ethernet from the wireless network to E-Mon Energy automatic meter reading software for billing and analysis.
• Complete wireless socket meter package
compatible with E-Mon Energy wireless
• Compiles data from wireless transceivers
and transmits data to E-Mon Energy
automatic meter reading software for
billing and analysis.
• Monitor up to 1,000 individual metering
• Interfaces with E-Mon D-Mon Class 2100 &
4100 meters with built-in wireless
transceivers, E-Mon’s wireless socket meter
packages as well as EWM, GW1 & GW2
modules which are stand-alone
transceivers connected to existing E-Mon
D-Mon meters or other metering devices
such as gas, water or other metering
devices such as gas, water and utility
• Wireless mesh network operates in the
915 MHz license-free band. No cellular
wireless service contracts are required.
• Wireless data collectors & meters with
wireless transceivers can be mounted
inside buildings within 500 feet
line-of-sight from each other and up
to 200 feet through walls, depending
on wall material.
• Fully self-configuring wireless mesh
network allows for easy installation and
configuration with no network management
• Requires 120V power supply to power unit.
• Remote access requires IP address.
• NEMA 4X outdoor enclosure standard.
• FCC certified not to interfere with existing
• 128 bit encryption on wireless network.
• Expandable local storage.
• Communication logs and automatic data
• User and administration access control.