Siemens control motors are highly versatile modulating actuators used for the positioning of flow control valves, butterfly valves, dampers, or any application requiring rotary motion.
The SQM5 is available in a wide range of torque ratings from 90 to 400 in-lbs. and running times of 8 to 50 seconds. A selection of exchangeable circuit boards provide a variety of functions including zero and span adjustment, parallel or master/slave operation, split range control, input signal override and selectable electronic linearization.
• Six easily accessible internal switches
• Auto/manual switch allows easy
• Externally visible shaft position indicator
• Highly modulating accuracy/rotational
• Low hysteresis actuator with double-offset
drive and potentiometer gearing
SQM5 PDF Data sheet
SQM50 CAD Drawing