• Easy-to-read 6-digit electromechanical
display for diagnostics.
• Meter has built-in wireless transceiver for
in-building remote meter data collection
and can interface with E-Mon wireless data
collectors (WDC) to automatically compile
data in PC-based E-Mon Energy metering
• Meters with built-in wireless transceivers
can be mounted inside buildings within
approximately 500 feet line-of-sight from
each other and up to approximately 200
feet through walls, depending on wall
• Revenue Grade Metering Accuracy.
• On-board memory.
• Patented 0-2 volt output split-core current
sensors promote enhanced safety and
accurate remote mounting of current
sensors up to 2,000 feet from the meter
without power interruption. (Optional
solid-core current sensors available in 100
& 200 Amp.)
• Meter can be used in the following
– 1-Phase, 2 Wire
– 2-Phase, 3 Wire
• Non-metallic enclosure is Ideal for
installation inside tenant and
• Wireless mesh network operates in the
915 MHz license-free band. No cellular
wireless service contracts are required.
• Fully self-configuring wireless mesh
network allows for easy installation and
configuration with no network management
• Sealing option for California applications
• FCC certified not to interfere with existing
• Meets national accuracy standards of
ANSI C12.1 and C12.16.
• UL Listed. New York City approved,
Con Edison approved for RSP program.
Measurement Canada approved for
revenue metering. California Bureau
of Weights & Measures certified.
Listed by the California Energy