The LGB burner controls are used for the startup and supervision of 1- or 2-stage gas or gas / oil burners in intermittent operation.
Depending on the type of burner control used, the flame is supervised either by an ionization probe, a blue-flame detector QRC1 for forced draft gas / oil burners, or a UV detector QRA (with auxiliary unit AGQ1,A27).
In connection with the respective adapters, the LGB burner controls replace their predecessor types LFI7 and LFM1
• Automatic forced draft burners for
gaseous fuels to EN 676
• Gas burner controls to EN 298
• Undervoltage detection
• Air pressure supervision with function
check of the air pressure switch during
startup and operation
• Electrical remote reset facility
• LGB41 for use with atmospheric gas
LGB PDF Data sheet