The E-Mon D-Mon EWM external wireless module allows for easy upgrade of new or existing E-Mon D-Mon Class 1000 & 2000 meters to wireless mesh capability. The module’s plug-and-play installation self-configures the meter to interface with the E-Mon wireless mesh network system for automatic meter reading & energy analysis with E-Mon Energy software.
• Stand-alone wireless mesh network
module for retrofit of existing E-Mon
D-Mon Class 1000 (277V 2W meter
excluded) & 2000 meters. Ideal for
upgrading existing systems to an
automatic meter reading system.
• Module powered by E-Mon D-Mon meter.
• Integrate with E-Mon wireless metering
• Plug-and-play installation. Self-configures
to the wireless mesh network.
• Allows creation of usage graphs, charts
and usage statements via E-Mon Energy
• Contains local storage for 2+ months of
15-minute interval data.
• Wireless transceiver is FCC certified not to
interfere with existing infrastructure.
• Wireless mesh network operates in the
915 MHz frequency hopping
spread-spectrum license-free band. No
cellular wireless service contracts are
• Wireless modules can be mounted inside
buildings within approximately 500 feet
line-of-sight from each other and up to
200 feet through walls, depending on wall
• Non-metallic enclosure for indoor
• Automatic time synchronization.
• Automatic network acquisition at power ON.
• Utilizes EKA Systems technology.