Solid-State Multiple Ignition System.
Features One-Wire Distribution:
One single compact unit ignites up to 30 (or more) spark ignited gas burners all at the same time and instaneously.
• All Electric
• Low Primary Current for many burners
• No need for special high current switches,
contactors or power supply
No mechanical action
No need for multiplicity of complex high voltage wiring; requires only single wire service to electrical box or similar connections. For ovens, furnaces, boilers, etc.
Compare to rotary and other mechanical systems:
• Solid-state dependability, compactness
• Can be installed for continuous operation
• No moving parts, no mechanical wear
• Instant, simultaneous sparking at all
• Ignites unbalanced mixtures more
• Saves on equipment installation time
• Less space, less wiring, less conduit
• Maintenance practically eliminated
• Simple, quality components